In the year 2014 Chime was launched as an alternative to the traditional bank accounts and it has now become one of the sought-after options to receive direct deposits into the Chime account. It has been replacing the traditional baking system and allows users to get their pay-checks in the bank through an electronic medium. There are so many benefits that you get with a Chime card. It is very easy to add money to Chime, still, there are many users who find it difficult to do so. They keep wondering how to load money to Chime card. If you also want to know how do I add money on Chime then read this blog and stay with us.
There are three different methods to add money to Chime:
1. Add money with Chime Direct Deposit: The most popular way to add money to Chime is with the direct deposit. To add money through direct deposit you need to provide your Chime routing and account number to your employer. The money will be loaded to your account with the Chime direct deposit. You can easily add money to your account by filling up the Chime direct deposit form and adding all the required details.
2. Add Cash to Chime from bank transfer: The other way for you to add Cash to the Chime card is from a bank transfer. Chime gives you the option to link an external bank account you own to your Chime Spending Account. Then you easily load money to the Chime from this linked bank account.
Follow these easy steps to add money to Chime from a bank transfer:
- Login to Chime account in the app or www.chime.com
- Under Move Money, select Transfers.
- Enter the details of the bank that you want to link with the Chime to add money. Here are some of the banks that Chime supports:
- Bank of America.
- Wells Fargo.
- US Bank.
4. After successfully linking the external bank account with the Chime you can very easily load money to Chime card up to $200.00 per day and $1,000.00 per month.
5. Load Cash to Chime Card: If you are wondering where can I load money on my Chime Card, then you should know the fact Chime allows you to deposit cash in the account. You can deposit cash to Chime at over 90,000 retail locations with Green Dot.
At Green Dot, you need to ask the cashier to deposit money to your Chime card. Here also you can only add up to $1,000.00 per 24 hours or $10,000.00 per month. Although there is no fee for adding money to Chime so you do not need to worry about how much does it cost to add money to the chime card. Sometimes the third-party money transfer services that are used to add money to Chime may charge some fee and for adding more money as per the specified limit. These limits can include daily, weekly or monthly limits and depend on the amount of money that you want to load to the Chime card.
Contact Chime Phone Number
By following any of the above methods you can easily load money to Chime card. However, if you face any kind of issue in adding money to the Chime card then you should contact the Chime Phone Number and know why you are unable to add money to Cash App.
Common issues that users have in adding money to Chime:
- Unable to set-up direct deposit
- Can’t link a bank account to Chime
- Where can I load money on my Chime Card,
- Chime Card not working to add money
- Crossed Chime add money limit
On Chime number, you connect with an experienced team that is equipped with the answers to any possible issues that users can have in loading money to Chime. The Chime number is easy to connect and is available 24/7 so that everyone can connect to it and load money to the Chime card.