As soon as you open a Chime bank account you are automatically entitled to get a Chime Debit Card that can be used at any ATM or merchant that accepts Visa Cards. The Chime Visa Debit Card can also be used with mobile payment apps like Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay. It may take up to 5-10 business days for your Chime Debit Card to arrive at your mailing address. However, if you do not receive your Chime Debit Card even after 10 business days then you should immediately contact the Chime Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you receive your Chime Card by mail, you must be wondering “How do I activate my Chime Card.” Then you don’t need to worry about Chime Card activation. Here you will get to know simple and easy steps to activate Chime Cards online.
There are 3 ways to activate Chime Card, via online through the official website, via Chime Card activation phone number or via Chime mobile app.
Activate Chime Debit Card Online
To activate your Chime Card online you need to follow these steps:
Step 1- Go to www.chime.com
Step 2- After opening the website, click on the “Log in” option located at the top right side of the screen.
Step 3- Now log in to your Chime account by entering your registered email and password in the respective field.
Step 4- On the next page, follow the instructions to activate your card on screen.
Chime Card Activation Number
Apart from Chime website, you can also activate Chime Card by calling to activate Chime Card phone number. You just need to call the Chime number to activate the card via phone.
Dial the number 1-844-244-6363 and then press 2. After that press 0 to speak to a Chime Customer support agent and then follow the instructions provided by them. You are advised to keep your personal details like Social Security Number and Chime Debit Card details to verify your identity.
The Chime Card activation number is available to call from Monday-Saturday at 7 am to 7 pm CST and on Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm CST.
Activate Chime Card on Mobile App
You can also activate your Chime Card on Chime mobile app. You just need to install the Chime Mobile app on your mobile device to get started. The Chime app is available on both Android and iOS devices. After downloading the Chime app follow these steps to activate your Chime Debit Card:
- Open the Chime app on your mobile and then log in to your account by entering your registered email and password.
- On the next page, a pop-up message will ask you to activate your Chime Card.
- Now on the card activation page enter your card details like CVV number and card number in the required field.
- As soon as your CVV code is verified by the Chime system, you will receive an automated call from Chime with a verification code.
- Now enter the verification code in the required field and then confirm to continue.
- Finally, you will receive a message about your Chime Card activation and then your Chime Card is ready to use anywhere.